Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Business Gift Baskets - Taking Time To Relax

Taking Time To Relax A complete week of work and school makes me ready to take a load off and rest once the weekend strikes. But we all know that the possibility of me getting a weekend full of spa like services and peace and quiet is rarely likely. Even when I have a breather from work I find myself lost in chores and errands, house cleaning, and other tasks I’ve been putting off. Although I may be able to talk someone into giving me a five minute back rub, I doubt I’ll have time for a manicure and a massage. In this world where we live such busy lives, it is simply impossible to slink away for an hour or two let alone a whole day to just put aside our crazy lives and take a bit ‘me’ time. Where I can possibly schedule in a trip to the tanning salon or a manicure once a month, it’s never enough to make me feel that I’ve really pampered myself. When a holiday or a birthday comes along and someone asks me what I want, the first thing that I think of is “gift cards” or “a new can opener.” Even though these may be prudent presents, they are essentials and purchasing these essentials doesn’t take much thought. A gift should be something you want, not something you need. Occasionally all you need in order to rationalize a spa day is a loved one’s aid or okay. A present should persuade you to take care of yourself, not help you run yourself further into the ground. Even though I can say I wouldn’t have much free time to arrange a spa appointment even if I received a gift card, I know a few home remedies that will do the trick almost as well. executive sweets gift basketWhen I find a friend has been working too much and needs a some love, I buy them a pamper basket from Baskets By Rita to tell them to take a little time for their self. Baskets By Rita loads their baskets full of high quality spa products for an all inclusive, at home full spa treatment. The Executive Sweets Gift Basket is a great example of the kinds of products Baskets By Rita sells. Our rich burgundy red faux leather file box is a functional keepsake box sure to be appreciated long after the great goodies inside are gone. This basket contains some great tasting executive sweets along with some healthy all-natural goodies. A gift basket for a woman to say Happy Administrative Professional's day, Teacher's Appreciation day, Nurse's day, thank you, happy birthday, nd more. . A bath and body gift basket is the perfect gift basket for any woman. If you know someone who could use some spoiling and needs a reason to take some time for their self, send them a Baskets By Rita spa basket to tell them they’re worth a little extra special care. If you found this blog valuable please repost it to Facebook and Twitter to spread the word! Thanks!  http://twitter.com/basketsbyrita http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baskets-By-Rita/138008009558273

No comments:

Post a Comment