Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Christmas from Colorado

As a true Coloradoan, I have had my share of white Christmases. I generally feel bad for people who have never experienced the beauty of snow falling outside a warm window with glimmering lights glistening off the white ground. Christmas embellishments always seem more fitting when placed upon a snowy white backdrop. While snow is not vital to have a happy Christmas, great food is a must! A number of my favorite Christmas goodies are hot chocolate, toffee and caramels, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, peppermint candies, cheese and crackers, hot coffee, and brownies. The best thing about all of these treats is that even if I don’t have the energy to prepare them myself, there are loads of exceptional Colorado businesses which make all these Christmas treats not far from where I reside. When I need a pick me up to get me in the Christmas spirit or a swift present to bring with me to a Christmas party, send to my friends and family overseas, or need a merry table topper for my Christmas table, I sign on to www.basketsbyrita.com and order their Colorado Christmas Basket. It holds all my favorite Colorado Christmas snacks, bringing Christmas wishes to my friends and family without the hours of baking in the kitchen to make all your favorite holiday treats. Our Colorado holiday gift basket is an annual tradition for over 18 years. A wonderful combination of savory and sweet Colorado favorites are combined in this holiday green willow basket topped off with a festive red and white candy striped bow: This gift selection is also available in an eco-friendly gift bag. This Christmas, deliver a Colorado Christmas gift for a taste of Colorado to your out of state relatives or enjoy these treats for yourself! If you’ve found this blog helpful or want to spread the word to all your friends, repost this on Facebook or Twitter. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Thanks for the helping hand! http://www.basketsbyrita.com/assets/images/gourmet-holiday-eco-gift-bag.jpg www.basketsbyrita.com http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Eco-Friendly-Gourmet-Holiday-Gift-Bag_p_251.htmlhttp://twitter.com/basketsbyrita http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baskets-By-Rita/138008009558273

No comments:

Post a Comment