Saturday, March 22, 2014

Colorado Easter Basket



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Easter-Eco-Friendly-Gift-_p_292.html
Colorado Easter Basket
My neighbor discovered a fantastic internet site for Easter Baskets. It's basketsbyrita.com. Located in the Denver, Co area, they package and ship all over the continental United States. Examine out their internet site at basktsbyrita.com Easter-Eco-Friendly  and scroll down the left column to Easter Bsakets or type in "easter baskets" on the search location. There's an entire page of baskets and on the bottom click page 2 for much more. I really like the baskets much better on the 2nd page. You can call them at 303-344-4838 to customize or do what I did, I wanted a Colorado basket and asked if they 'd put in a Easter themed packed animal and cover it with spring bows, etc. for Easter. No trouble, they completely tailored and even altered out a few of the products with nuts (which my sibling hates) with chocolate for him. Incredible. When I called she informed me they have a nut-free Easter basket for kids which will work for my nephew with a lot of allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment