Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easter is fast approaching



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Boys-Easter-Basket_p_368.html
Boys Easter Basket
It's March and Easter is approaching. Sending out Easter baskets is a custom and my family is no different from anyone else. I such as to do something different from the standard stuffed bunny and colored basket so I found a great site to help me select. Baskets by Rita (basketsbyrita.com) has lots of baskets to pick from with 2 pages of Easter Basket options. I discovered it due to the fact that I was sent out the Eco Friendly Easter Eco Friendly Gift bag one year.
The next year I sent the Monet Fruit and Cheese Basket and last year I called them at 303-344-4838 and spoke with a real individual who put together a custom baskets for me. They sent them to the 4 states through UPS for a minimal cost (it costs me even more to go to UPS and sent it myself-- plus they do the boxing and filler at no added charge.) I dislike those colored old design bunnies and they cannot get those any longer so they sent a charming packed little monkey with bunny ears. It was so charming and I had health spa products, gourmet chocolates, even chips and salsa put in my custom-made basket. Time to go and actually call them now to customize a basket for me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment